Wednesday, September 5, 2007

If only my dreams would come true!

Well, I went to church tonight and I had a really good time. Awana started tonight for the kids and they loved it!! When I picked them up today they were really moody and we almost didn't go but we ended up going and really enjoyed ourselves!!! J did show up, but I just hope he was there for the right reasons. If so then God will take care of him. He also came to my work today and gave me money for child support. I was really shocked since I have been ignoring him so much lately. I set an appointment with the attorney general today for the 24th to meet so we get it all legal and it will come right out of his check so I will be able to depend on it not just wonder if he will be to messed up to get it to me. At church he told me he was sorry and he wasn't going to do it again, but why now? Why now that you have lost your family should he stop? He still is trying to tell me that he hasn't done it in the few months that we have been back together till this weekend. I don't know if that is true or not. I think he probably wasn't doing it most of the time he was home but I think he has done it at least the last 2 weeks or he knew he was planning on doing it. So he admited he has a problem and he wants and needs help and he said that he is ready to get it now. Well so what he is telling me is that he hasn't done it in 3 or so months and he does it this weekend and now he has a problem??? If he had a problem wouldn't he have had a problem going without it that long. Either way he isn't coming back to my house. My kids aren't going to be second best to to crack or ice to someone they love so dearly! He told me that he hopes to God I don't find someone before he gets better but if I do he knows it is his fault. Guys let me know are these all famos last words of an addict? I hope he is sincere for himself but I don't know.
I am so overwhelmed with my life right now. I am so sleepy and want to go to bed but I have so much homework to do and my house looks like a trash dump!!! I will have a few hours before work tomorrow I think I will do my homeowork then and go to bed now and get a goodnight sleep, for the house...... I am hoping to wake up in the morning and it just be clean........j/k guys I am crazy but not that crazy I know that won't happen but hey I can still dream right............Goodnight!!!

4 comments:

Stepbackjack said...

Ask the clean hous fairy to clean your house and leave her a dust rag under you pillow, it just might work... If it does then I am leaving so KY under my pillow and hope to wake up satisfied! lol

Find that book, you know the one you lost. It will help you so much. I promise. Wasn't I right about the blog? Aren't I right about everything? Just ask C.

Married to My Ex

Addicted to no one said...

The first step is admitting you have a problem. So that is good that he said that now just wait and see if he does get help. Dont believe him when he trys telling you "i wasnt high.. i havent gotten high in 3 months blah blah blah" Just take one day at a time. I dont no if you plan to stay with him if he gets help or if you just want out but either way good luck.

joy said...

Hello, new friend. Nice to meet you! I'm sorry you're going through this crap...

A.N. said...

Hi, welcome to the blogging world. I too am married to a crack addict. I know what you are going through. I don't have any kids, but I can relate so much to what you are saying. Feel free to email me at anytime if you want.

Good luck - we are all here for you.